This role is suited to an individual with an analytical and numerical mind-set, excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn on the job is essential.
As a Data Administrator you are an integral part of our D&I team who are responsible for meeting our brands and the business reporting requirements to highlight the value of the Gekko Group services and strategic insight for our brands.
Reporting in to the D&I manager you will work with your team to ensure delivery of accurate and insightful written reports.
As Data Administrator your responsibilities will include however will not be limited to:
• Work with the D&I team to ensure reports are delivered in line with brief and expected time scales
• Read and review factual data reports to collate and summarise information
• Create intelligent and informative written reports
• Research and understand brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness and benchmarks
• Communicate with client services departments to understand reporting requirements
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
• Microsoft Office experience including intermediate Excel and ideally PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and creative mind-set
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Located at Gekko's offices in Newbury your role will offer you the opportunity to develop your data skills and demonstrate your creativity.
To be part of an award winning team apply with us today.