Client Services Administrator and Receptionist
£18,000 - £20,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a privately-owned investment boutique, which specialises in managing risk rated multi-manager funds.
They currently have a varied opportunity for a Clients Services Administrator / Receptionist
About the Client Services / Receptionist role:
You will be first point of contact for their company. Welcoming guests and greeting people who visit the business.
You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Day to day processing of customer contact, internal referrals and offering administrative support across the organisation.
Duties will include (but not exhaustive):
- Responding to queries via email, post & telephone and processing all aspects of client administration
- Implementing Anti-Money laundering requirements as part of all customer due diligence, and internal and external fraud controls
- General up keep of the reception area & post room, updating calendars, scheduling meetings and organising stationary requirements
- Liaising with all areas of the business including Sales Managers, Marketing and operations to ensure client services runs efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Computer literate including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly organised with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Flexible and willingness to learn
The company supports a policy of continued professional development and relevant qualifications and the candidate would be expected to have a desire to increase their knowledge and skills through mastering and understanding all team tasks and completing external courses.
The package includes discretionary bonuses, company employee-matched pension contributions, death in service benefit and private healthcare.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Client Services Administrator / reception job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.